Monday, January 14, 2013

Surprise Surprise... :)

I started actively writing this blog in April 2012, so it's like 9 months old by now. I had kept it anonymous so far and hadn't linked to it from facebook etc (Might do it after some time) I've received one comment :) and 400+ page views by yesterday. It was actually the page view count that kept me motivated writing it. I was thinking of a little celebration once it reaches 500.

Today first thing in the morning I dutifully log into my blogger account and I was in for a surprise. Page count has gone up to "933" :-O and it was due to 410 views received yesterday for a one very short post (which was actually an extract of a book as I have mentioned there) Now I wonder if this is a mistake or is it because this was mentioned some where with a large group of people and everyone clicked on it to see it. hmm anyway it's nice to see a high page count no matter what. Ahh and also comment count has increased to 2 :) (It has doubled now, hasn't it)

The post is How many open source developers does it take to change a lightbulb?

No comments:

Post a Comment